Forums de SwitcHome.org

Toutes les questions que vous vous posez sur SwitcHome.org

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

SwitcHome met en place ces forums pour permettre à la communauté de se rencontrer, de dialoguer avec les benevoles de SwitcHome.org...

#1 29-12-2008 21:04:48

karina
Administrateur

IMPORTANT news concerning your account with SwitcHome. PLEASE READ!

Please Read – important news concerning your account with SwitcHome

In a few days an automated sweep of our database will take place and delete all accounts which are not up to date. 
This automated program will look at the ‘date exchange’ section of your account/listing and if this includes a date in 2008 the account will be deleted without notice!  (see our charter)

If after the 15/01/2009 you can no longer find your listing, it has probably been deleted.  You will have to complete a new subscription to once again benefit from the services offered by SwitcHome.org.  We do not keep or save any of your data such as text or photos and the whole process will have to be started from scratch!

Why such a radical sweep?  Due to time restrictions we use this program to save our volunteers from carrying out such tasks, however because the process is automated there will be no room for exceptions to the rules:-( Please update the  'date exchange' field to retain your membership of SwitcHome.  On a brighter note it will mean that all listings are bang up to date!  If you should require any assistance please contact me english@switchome.org and I shall be happy to help!
Wishing you a Happy New Year !
Thank you Karina for SwitcHome

#2 07-01-2010 23:08:52

karina
Administrateur

Re: IMPORTANT news concerning your account with SwitcHome. PLEASE READ!

Hello,
Once again a quick reminder that your listing needs to contain a valid date - 2010 and beyond for it to remain on the site.  Please update your listing as soon as possible.  Should you require any assistance contact me on english@switchome.org and I shall be more than happy to help!  This annual update also means that all our listings remain current with the correct contact details for our members and that those listings that remain on SwitcHome are those people ready and available to exchange homes making our site bang up to date.
Kind regards and a Happy New Year to you all
Karina

#3 16-01-2010 19:27:32

hamid_155
Nouveau membre
Lieu: MOROCCO
Site web

Re: IMPORTANT news concerning your account with SwitcHome. PLEASE READ!

hapy you new Year

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr